Unlocking services for Alcatel L100 modem is available as our team can provide the correct factory unlock code for all types of Alcatel devices. Unlocking of the device is one-time work, but you can enjoy the unlocked device forever. Once the dongle is unlocked, you can use the default SIM card as well as other.
We provide the unlock code of Alcatel L100, means you will unlock your modem by the NCK code only, which does interfere with the system hardware or software, means you will not loose the warranty of the device.
How long we need to wait for an unlock code of Alcatel L100?
The average waiting time for an unlock code of Alcatel is 1 to 8 hrs.
The average response time for an unlock code of Alcatel is 2 hrs, based on last 100 orders.
How to Unlock Alcatel L100 Modem?
1. Change the default sim with any other network provider in Alcatel L100.
2. Connect to PC with USB.
Note: If you have connected first time, then open Computer >> Virtual CD-ROM. Run the setup file to install the drivers and software which are required to run the Alcatel L100.
3. Once everything will be done properly, you will find a shortcut on the desktop (For hi-link modem it will automatically open the default page of the carrier, suppose it is Orange modem, then open page will be opened automatically.).
4. Open the software of the modem from the desktop shortcut or webpage (incase of hilink modem).
5. It should ask for 10-digits NCK.
6. Type the correct code which is provided by howsimunlock.com.
7. Click Apply/OK.
Your Alcatel L100 may be rebooted to display the network.
From now onward, you can use the default SIM card as well as other operator SIM cards.