Unlocking services for Alcatel Linkhub Net Cube 2 WiFi MiFi Router is available as our team can provide the correct factory unlock code for all types of Alcatel devices. Unlocking of the device is one-time work, but you can enjoy the unlocked device forever. Once the router is unlocked, you can use the default SIM card as well as other.
We provide the unlock code of Alcatel Linkhub Net Cube 2, means you will unlock your modem by the NCK code only, which does interfere with the system hardware or software, means you will not loose the warranty of the device.
How long we need to wait for an unlock code of Alcatel Linkhub Net Cube 2?
The average waiting time for an unlock code of Alcatel is 8 hrs.
The average response time for an unlock code of Alcatel is 1 hr, based on last 100 orders.
How to Unlock Alcatel Linkhub Net Cube 2 WiFi MiFi Router?
1. Switch off the Alcatel Linkhub Net Cube 2.
2. Remove the default SIM card of the device.
3. Insert any other operator SIM card.
4. Switch On the Alcatel Linkhub Net Cube 2.
5. Connect to PC with USB cable / WiFi.
Note: If connected through USB cable, then open Computer >> Virtual CD-ROM. Run the setup file to install the drivers and software which are required to run the Alcatel Linkhub Net Cube 2.
Note II: If you are unable to find the Virtual CD-ROM under Computer then reset the router and try again.
6. Once everything will be done properly, default webpage of the router (192.168.0.1) will be opened automatically.
7. The default webpage of the Alcatel Linkhub Net Cube 2 will redirect you to the login page.
8. Login to the router with admin privilege.
9. It will redirect you to the unlocking page.
Note III: If the device does not redirect to the unlocking page then check the NCK option under Settings.
10. You will get an NCK box.
11. Type the correct code which is provided by howsimunlock.com.
12. Click Apply/OK.
Your Alcatel Linkhub Net Cube 2 may be rebooted to display the network.
From now onwards you can use the default SIM card as well as other operator SIM cards.