Unlocking services for Alcatel MW70 WiFi MiFi Router is available as our team can provide the correct factory unlock code for all types of Alcatel devices. Unlocking of the device is one-time work, but you can enjoy the unlocked device forever. Once the router is unlocked, you can use the default SIM card as well as other.
We provide the unlock code of Alcatel MW70, means you will unlock your modem by the NCK code only, which does interfere with the system hardware or software, means you will not loose the warranty of the device.
How to Unlock Alcatel MW70 WiFi MiFi Router?
1. Switch off the Alcatel MW70.
2. Remove the default SIM card of the device.
3. Insert any other operator SIM card.
4. Switch On the Alcatel MW70.
5. Connect to PC with USB cable / WiFi.
Note: If connected through USB cable, then open Computer >> Virtual CD-ROM. Run the setup file to install the drivers and software which are required to run the Alcatel MW70.
Note II: If you are unable to find the Virtual CD-ROM under Computer then reset the router and try again.
6. Once everything will be done properly, default webpage of the router (192.168.0.1) will be opened automatically.
7. The default webpage of the Alcatel MW70 will redirect you to the login page.
8. Login to the router with admin privilege.
9. It will redirect you to the unlocking page.
Note III: If the device does not redirect to the unlocking page then check the NCK option under Settings.
10. You will get an NCK box.
11. Type the correct code which is provided by sim-unlock.routerunlock.com.
12. Click Apply/OK.
Your Alcatel MW70 may be rebooted to display the network.
From now onwards you can use the default SIM card as well as other operator SIM cards.