Unlocking services for Huawei Vodafone R207 WiFi Router is available as our team can provide the correct factory unlock code for all types of Huawei devices. Unlocking of the device is one-time work, but you can enjoy the unlocked device forever. Once the router is unlocked, you can use the default SIM card as well as other.
We provide the unlock code of Huawei Vodafone R207, means you will unlock your modem by the NCK code only, which does interfere with the system hardware or software, means you will not lose the warranty of the device.
How to Unlock Huawei Vodafone R207 WiFi Router?
1. Switch off the Huawei Vodafone R207.
2. Remove the default SIM card of the device.
3. Insert any other operator SIM card.
4. Switch On the Huawei Vodafone R207.
5. Connect to PC with USB cable / WiFi.
Note: If connected through the USB cable, then open Computer >> Virtual CD-ROM. Run the setup file to install the drivers and software which are required to run the Huawei Vodafone R207.
Note II: If you are unable to find the Virtual CD-ROM under Computer then reset the router and try again.
6. Once everything will be done properly, default webpage of the router (192.168.0.1 / 192.168.1.1 / 192.168.8.1) will be opened automatically.
7. The default webpage of the Huawei Vodafone R207 will redirect you to the login page.
8. Login to the router with admin privilege.
9. It will redirect you to the unlocking page.
Note III: If the device does not redirect to the unlocking page then check the NCK / simlock option under Settings.
10. You will get an NCK / simlock box.
11. Type the correct code which is provided by sim-unlock.routerunlock.com.
12. Click Apply/OK.
Your Huawei Vodafone R207 may be rebooted to display the network.
From now onwards you can use the default SIM card as well as other operator SIM cards.