Unlocking services for Vodafone R207-Z WiFi MiFi Router is available as our team can provide the correct factory unlock code for all types of ZTE devices. Unlocking of the device is one-time work, but you can enjoy the unlocked device forever. Once the router is unlocked, you can use the default SIM card as well as other.
We provide the unlock code of Vodafone R207-Z, means you will unlock your modem by the NCK code only, which does interfere with the system hardware or software, means you will not loose the warranty of the device.
How long we need to wait for an unlock code of Vodafone R207-Z?
The average waiting time for an unlock code of ZTE is 2 days.
The average response time for an unlock code of ZTE is 20 hrs, based on last 100 orders.
How to Unlock Vodafone R207-Z WiFi MiFi Router?
1. Switch off the Vodafone R207-Z.
2. Remove the default SIM card of the device.
3. Insert any other operator SIM card.
4. Switch On the Vodafone R207-Z.
5. Connect to PC with USB cable / WiFi.
Note: If connected through USB cable, then open Computer >> Virtual CD-ROM. Run the setup file to install the drivers and software which are required to run the Vodafone R207-Z.
Note II: If you are unable to find the Virtual CD-ROM under Computer then reset the router and try again.
6. Once everything will be done properly, default webpage of the router (192.168.0.1) will be opened automatically.
7. The default webpage of the Vodafone R207-Z will redirect you to the login page.
8. Login to the router with admin privilege.
9. It will redirect you to the unlocking page.
Note III: If the device does not redirect to the unlocking page then check the NCK option under Settings.
10. You will get an NCK box.
11. Type the correct code which is provided by howsimunlock.com.
12. Click Apply/OK. Your Vodafone R207-Z may be rebooted to display the network.
From now onwards you can use the default SIM card as well as other operator SIM cards.