Unlocking services for ZTE MF665E modem is available as our team can provide the correct factory unlock code for all types of ZTE devices. Unlocking of the device is one-time work, but you can enjoy the unlocked device forever. Once the dongle is unlocked, you can use the default SIM card as well as other.
We provide the unlock code of ZTE MF665E, means you will unlock your modem by the NCK code only, which does interfere with the system hardware or software, means you will not loose the warranty of the device.
How long we need to wait for an unlock code of ZTE MF665E?
The average waiting time for an unlock code of ZTE is 2 days.
The average response time for an unlock code of ZTE is 20 hrs, based on last 100 orders.
How to Unlock ZTE MF665E Modem?
1. Change the default sim with any other network provider in ZTE MF665E.
2. Connect to PC with USB.
Note: If you have connected first time, then open Computer >> Virtual CD-ROM. Run the setup file to install the drivers and software which are required to run the ZTE MF665E.
3. Once everything will be done properly, you will find a shortcut on the desktop (For hi-link modem it will automatically open the default page of the carrier, suppose it is Orange modem, then open page will be opened automatically.).
4. Open the software of the modem from the desktop shortcut or webpage (in case of hilink modem).
5. It should ask for 16-digits NCK.
6. Type the correct code which is provided by howsimunlock.com.
7. Click Apply/OK.
Your ZTE MF665E may be rebooted to display the network.
From now onwards you can use the default SIM card as well as other operator SIM cards.