Unlocking services for Huawei B190 WiFi Router is available as our team can provide the correct factory unlock code for all types of Huawei devices. The unlocking of the device is one-time work, but you can enjoy the unlocked device forever. Once the router is unlocked, you can use the default SIM card as well as others.
We provide the unlock code of Huawei B190, which means you will unlock your modem by the NCK code only, which does interfere with the system hardware or software, which means you will not lose the warranty of the device.
How long we need to wait for an unlock code of Huawei?
Huawei factory SIM unlock code waiting time is 1 to 5 days.
The average response time is 1 day, based on last 100 orders.
How to Unlock Huawei B190 WiFi Router?
1. Switch off the Huawei B190.
2. Remove the default SIM card of the device.
3. Insert any other operator SIM card.
4. Switch On the Huawei B190.
5. Connect to PC with USB cable / WiFi.
Note: If connected through the USB cable, then open Computer >> Virtual CD-ROM. Run the setup file to install the drivers and software which are required to run the Huawei B190.
Note II: If you are unable to find the Virtual CD-ROM under Computer then reset the router and try again.
6. Once everything will be done properly, the default webpage of the router (192.168.0.1 / 192.168.1.1 / 192.168.8.1) will be opened automatically.
7. The default web page of the Huawei B190 will redirect you to the login page.
8. Log in to the router with admin privilege.
9. It will redirect you to the unlocking page.
Note III: If the device does not redirect to the unlocking page, then check the NCK / simlock option under Settings.
10. You will get an NCK / simlock box.
11. Type the correct code which is provided by sim-unlock.routerunlock.com.
12. Click Apply/OK.
Your Huawei B190 may be rebooted to display the network.
From now onwards you can use the default SIM card as well as other operator SIM cards.